Jody's Reviews > Red: The Heroic Rescue

Red by Ted Dekker

Jun 29, 12

bookshelves: thriller, sci-fi
Read from June 19 to 24, 2012

Dekker has done what few authors ever do...make me want to keep reading in a series. Most of the time the plot weakens or the places and people lose my attention but this series has its hooks in me. I am patiently waiting for the copies of Green and White to be returned to the library so I can continue so if you happen to have them finish reading them and get them back because you are holding me up. I picked up Black and Red at the library, read the jacket description and put them back on the shelf and went with another selection a couple of times before actually committing to the books becasue the jacket description is weak and boring. Don't make the same mistake I did. I wonder how many awesome books I have missed out on because the publisher has no clue how to give a brief synopsis of the book on the inside flap? Authors pay attention, you have to have a good summary on the flap or you will lose out on sales and readers. I am glad I went ahead and started this trilogy, I highly recommend it to you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red.