M.G. Wells's Reviews > Charmeine

Charmeine by Emily Guido

Mar 20, 13

bookshelves: emily-guido, paranormal, angels, demons, adult-fiction, epic-fantasy, fantasy, favorites, fiction, horror, romance, supernatural, suspense, thriller
Read in December, 2012

CHARMEINE (The Light-Bearer Series, #1) by Emily Guido is a totally mind-blowing tale of love between light and dark forces.

The story is steeped with a vast array of archetypal characters and drew me in from the first chapter. The plot and descriptions are vividly drawn.

Charmeine and Tabbruis have been connected via karma for centuries and are forced to do whatever they must to reconnect. Despite their dilemmas, they love one another unconditionally, which is the glue that binds this epic, fantastical drama.

Intense battles are fought and ultimately, I found myself routing for Charmeine and Tabbruis. They're meant to be together, regardless of their oppositional personalities, families and peer pressures.

CHARMEINE is a truly unique, dramatic, romantic, paranormal story and highly recommended to all who appreciate this genre.

NOTE: This is adult fiction and not for the faint of heart.
CHARMEINE will ROCK you world on more levels then you could ever imagine. I look forward to continuing on with this series to see what happens next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charmeine.