Nurul Mustika's Reviews > Truly, Madly

Truly, Madly by Heather Webber

Jun 18, 2012

Read from June 18 to 19, 2012

Just finished read it and you know what, I LOVE IT! It's so entertaining, funny, simple, smart, and makes me so curious to know the end of the story! It's enough to make me contacting the publisher to release the sequels of Lucy Valentine as fast as they can! LOL!

Lucy is so loveable and warmly! She's really an angel in LOVE, that's why she owns that VALENTINE name! even that stupid curse is not worth it to her, well maybe that JULIET name also strengthen the curse. But still, I believe her past, the electricity, will change the curse to a positive ending. Remember, her auras became that 'finding things vision', so yes I'm so sure that Lucy will have a happy romance ending with that -hot and sexy ex~fireman- Sean! Well yes, Heather Webber will give me that ending love story, LOL! really?! :)

I give 4 stars of 5 because it's really that simple! u have that simple words that I LOVE ! so entertaining, really! and the idea 'bout valentine's day-based story, all about finding ur love match, auras, vision and so on, I SOOOO DAMNNNN LOVE IT!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truly, Madly.