Jessica's Reviews > Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors

Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper

Jun 18, 2012

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read from June 18 to 22, 2012

It's over? It's really over?? I think I'm in serious denial right now because I don't want Jane Jameson to ever leave! In the (I'm pretty sure) final Nice Girls book, Jane is even more snarky, sarcastic, and just plain old entertaining. Yet again, someone is out to kill her, so Jane must deal with death threats, the new vampire childe she had to turn, and the upcoming wedding between her and Gabriel. Talk about a busy life.

Gabriel is honestly one of the most perfect boyfriends. He's always there for Jane when she's about to get killed, when she needs advice on being the sire of a teenage boy, and when she's about to go crazy from planning a wedding with her insane friends and family. There was so much suspense when you had no idea when the killer would strike next and the anticipation of the wedding.

It's so sad to think that Jane's journey is over, but I'd like to think that after this book, her and Gabriel live happily ever after for ever and ever. Haha, hopefully they never get tired of each other since they're stuck with each other for the rest of time. But this book went by way too fast and I don't know what I'm going to do without any more crazy stories about Jane! Maybe I'll have to try out Molly Harper's other books! If she can create one amazing series, I'm sure she has some other, even more awesome stores up her sleeve...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors.

05/19/2016 marked as: read