Cynthia D'Alba's Reviews > A Hunger So Wild

A Hunger So Wild by Sylvia Day

Jun 18, 12

Read in June, 2012

Elijah is the hottest werewolf ever! HOT HOT HOT While I like Vash, I'm not sure she's good enough for him!

This book is a follow-up to A Touch of Crimson. While it will stand alone, I would recommend readers read Crimson before this book. I think the pieces to the puzzle will go together better.

Sylvia Day is the hottest writers going right now. This book will show you why. She has a poetry to her word phrasing that will pull you into the story and make you feel like you're there. While her sex scenes are hot (erotically), the build up to the scenes is so sensual, you'll feel the tension with every word from her characters, every movement.

I am DYING for the next book. I'm afraid Sylvia will be getting whining emails from me...I want to read MORE!

And I LOVED getting to see Eve again. If you never read her "Eve" books (from TOR), find them IMMEDIATELY! They will knock your socks off. In fact, now that I'm writing about them, I think I'll have to go pull my copies off my keeper shelf and read them again. They are THAT GOOD.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hunger So Wild.