Sam's Reviews > With All My Soul

With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

*Contains minor spoilers for the previous books*

This is the end, guys. We have to say our goodbyes to this wonderful, amazing, incredible, exquisite, beautiful and unique series. I know some of you can feel your heart breaking as you realise that we will have no more dangerous adventures with Kaylee Cavanaugh and her crazy friends. And Tod... Oh God! NO MORE TOD HUDSON!
description
*Screams to all Team Tod supporters* How are we going to survive? Where else are we going to find a charming and gorgeous reaper? The only way my Tod with-drawers will go away is if this series is made into movies. Yep, that is my solution. So, until I see a real life Tod... I am going to... I am going to sit in the corner and sulk.
description
Anyway, back to the book.

Kaylee is jumping into another pit of troublesome danger. *Sigh* But then again, this wouldn't be a good Soul Screamers finale if Kaylee wasn't taking any risks, right? So, what is she doing this time? Well, apart from summoning a demon, venturing into the Netherwold, and making a life changing deal... So, not much really. Just Kaylee being her usual selfless self, because she wouldn't be doing all this unless someone she cared for was in danger. Kaylee and the gang have to conjure up a plan that will not only save their loved one, but also keep them all alive.

I enjoyed every second of the book and I could not put it down even though I told myself to take it easy. After all, this is the last book. I don't even know what else I can say. Rachel Vincent has written a beautiful series with characters that I will cherish. She has introduced me to a crazy world, that I'm really happy that I got to explore, full of crazy paranormal beings, that I'm really happy I got to meet.

With All My Soul is the heartbreaking conclusion to the thrilling Soul Screamers series. And one that you do not want to miss. I mean it. If you have not even STARTED the series... ONE: You should not be reading this review because you've probably spoiled the previous books for yourself. TWO: You need to go to some bookshop right now and buy this series. Yes. It's a necessity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With All My Soul.

03/15/2013 page 45
11.94% "Loving this so much so far <3 Can't believe it's the last book D:"
show 1 hidden update…