Carien's Reviews > Silver Knight

Silver Knight by Caron Rider

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: ya

This was a nice read.

The story keeps jumping back and forth in time between the different lives Diana has had. I really liked the short views in all these different lives as you're taken on a ride through history and get glimpses of many different time periods.

Diana and her friends were fun characters, although I did think that Diana could have been a bit more mature taken into account she has lived many lives already. Along the way Diana picks up more allies and these were all very intriguing as well.

The overall story was a bit confusing though. There were several things going on that didn't really seem to lead anywhere. I felt a little bit lost at the end of the book as only one storyline seemed to have a proper conclusion while the others were cut short or left unresolved.

Most probably the open ended storylines will find a conclusion in the next book, but in my opinion there could have been a little bit more closure or at least explanation on some things.

All in all a nice read with an unsatisfactory ending. I might give the next book a try to see what happens next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Knight.