Sibylla Matilde's Reviews > Mobster's Girl

Mobster's Girl by Amy Rachiele

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: love-love-love
Read from June 17 to 18, 2012

I finished Mobster's Girl last night... It was so difficult to put it down, honestly. I had to because it was Father's Day and I felt like my dad and husband probably needed my nose OUT OF a book for a little while, but it was painful for me... In spite of having to forcibly put it down for hours yesterday (which about killed me), I still ended up reading the whole book in one day, reading late into the night. At any rate, while I don't normally read YA or mobster-type stories, I really loved it since there was enough UST to keep my pervy mind interested. The whole mobster thing isn't something I'm very familiar with, living in the rural area I do, and big cities are kind of like other planets for me. But, I felt I was able to clearly see everything and smell the smells of the city. And I loved that there was a history between the H/h, not just an instantly in love thing that makes stories kind of unbelievable. Also, the story totally kept me on my toes and wasn't predictable at all, IMO. I was floored by her own past! :) I can't wait to read the next installment. This one is even going in my OMG category...!
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mobster's Girl.

Quotes Sibylla Liked

Amy Rachiele
“I'm not sure what happened now; it's all a blur. I haven't seen Antonio in over a week. He never came back to school. I never talked to him after that horrible day. I'm a zombie - I eat, go to school, and play the harp. I am a zombie harpist.”
Amy Rachiele, Mobster's Girl