Crystal's Reviews > The Mayfair Moon

The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski

Jun 20, 12

bookshelves: romance, series-i-may-not-finish, series, tstl, ya, werewolves, i-want-my-money-back
Read from June 17 to 20, 2012, read count: 1

Crazy and stupid. 91% into I finally found the words to describe how I feel about this book. MC must be bipolar, her switch flips so often and so quickly it like a strob light effect with emotions. "I Ike him." then "Thank God he's given me reason to hate him." on to "I think I always loved him." Keep in mind that they have barely spoken five words to each other and that was 45% into the story. Don't get me wrong I think the book has potential, it just felt like there was a lot going on behind the scenes that didn't get put into the finished story. Which left me with the feeling of "WTF how did I get here." Harry said it best when he told Adria " Your not his girlfriend." and we get the childish response "But he held my hand." Wow really? That's what your building it basis of a relationship on? Like I said I think there was whole lot action taking place some where in the author's head that got lost in translation. Add on to the fact Adria repeatedly ignores warnings and openly admits that she chooses to disregard them firmly placing her in my hated category of TSTL. I'm not giving up on this author yet I going to read Dirty Eden later.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mayfair Moon.

06/18/2012 page 114
06/19/2012
45.0% "Sometimes I get the feeling that alot more goes on in the story but it must have all taken place in the author's head."
06/19/2012
78.0% "*sigh* I'm struggling here.....actually it's been a struggle from te beginning. TSTL, unbelievable love"
06/20/2012
91.0% "Arrrrrgh!!!!"

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim I couldn't have said it better myself.