Michelle's Reviews > Deadly Sting

Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep

Mar 26, 13

bookshelves: arc, jennifer-estep, michelle-mcm-s-2012-reading-list, read-december-2012
Read from December 18 to 26, 2012

Deadly Sting is the 8th book in the Elemental Assassin series and Gin remains firmly in my list of all time favourite heroines.

In Widow's Web, book 7 I had my heart broken along with Gin as she saw her relationship with Owen crumble. In Deadly Sting we meet her as she deals with the aftermath. Party's have never really been Gin's thing but when she turns up at the biggest gala event of the year to find another woman on her once lover's arm she has to pick up the pieces once again. Gin and the woman really have the same taste and this, unfortunately for her, is not a good thing. Gin really has a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, although the exact opposite could also be said, stopping a robbery wasn't on her schedule for the evening but this is just the last thing in a long of things that haven't went to plan lately. What an action packed and emotional night, for everyone involved. Gin always manages to come out on top no matter how she gets there, usually she has a lot more bruises and cuts and is dripping with blood. Luckily for her she has an amazing support system in her corner, her corner has been a little light lately but I do believe the cracks are being healed and I look forward to the day when she has a full contigent once again. I love this series and I trully can't wait until the next book.

Thank you to Edelweiss & the publisher for the review copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Sting.

12/26/2012
12/26/2012
100.0% "Oh, Owen. For all your faults and everything you put Gin through - I still love you. You give the best presents..."