Dalene 's Reviews > A Deeper Darkness

A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: 2012, kindle, netgalley
Read in June, 2012

I have not read any other J.T. Ellison books before this one, even though they have been on my TBR list for a while. I love a good mystery and this definitely was enjoyable. Once it hooked me, I quickly finished it not wanting to put it down for regular day chores. I plan on reading her other books soon.

This book was definitely not a light read as a lot was going on and you definitely had to keep track. Sometimes I felt like I was getting confused, not due to the writer’s ability, just trying to remember everything. So this is definitely a book to read when you’re wanting to think and use your brain. There is no fluff.

I did like the main character Sam. As her story is really woven in between all that has and is happening. I was able to connect with her. What a tough situation she was in, but became stronger by the end of the book.

This book is definitely a must read for readers of thrillers, suspense, and/or mystery. There was a small amount of romance, but definitely not enough to categorize it is a romantic suspense, or for those who don’t like romance to be concerned.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Deeper Darkness.