Mohini's Reviews > The Demigod Diaries

The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan

F_50x66
Aug 16, 12

bookshelves: children, fantasy, gods-goddesses, romance, teens, favourites
Read on August 15, 2012

Like always, Rick Riordan never ceases to amaze me with his beautiful stories.

Luke Castellan's diary entry broke my heart. Reading about Luke and Thalia's friendship before everything was incredible. This story absolutely broke my heart knowing what I know about his upcoming future.

Percy and Annabeth. How could anyone not like these two together. You can't have Percy without Annabeth or the other way around. They work the best together.

Leo Valdez. Oh Leo, this over enthusiastic ball of energy and hilarity had me laughing until my sides hurt. Out of all four stories told, his was definitely the most amusing. If someone, for some odd reason didn't enjoy him in The Lost Hero they'd love him in this story.

The last story The Son of Magic was pure genius. It's clear that Haley Riordan has a future ahead of him in the career of writing. Seeing a different side to the battle of Olympus was heartbreaking. I hope Alabaster will make an appearance in the Heroes of Olympus series. I wouldn't even mind if it ended up being a small role.

Now I just have to wait for The Mark of Athena to come out:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Demigod Diaries.

08/15/2012 page 86
34.0% "Luke and Thalia break my heart! Percy and Annabeth's date! Brilliant."
08/15/2012 page 182
71.0% "Oh Valdez, you never cease to amuse me:D"