Patty's Reviews > Underworld

Underworld by Meg Cabot

Jun 17, 12

Read in June, 2012

Just finished Underworld. I will say Meg Cabot knows how to make a male character sexy. I liked it, I can see it made into a movie. I think she writes that way, realizing the story in a screenplay form. Some people say it's too simple but I think she's just letting you know more about the characters in this book. I enjoyed the other characters from the underworld. I can see more stories just about them. I wish we had seen more of Alex, her wayward cousin but I'm sure he will play a bigger role in the 3rd book.

The major thing that bothers me about Pierce is how she's o.k. with giving everything up for John. I would like to think not being able to be around your family would make a bigger impression on your decision. John may have been a teenager when he died but his deathly life has been greater than his mortal life. You would think he wouldn't just bring up the age card when he was talking to the Mr. Smith from the cemetery. Come now, you really should be acting older than 19. There has to be some maturity growth in the after-life.

It was a quick easy read. Can't wait for the final book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Underworld.