Jade aka MrsTosh's Reviews > Spirit Bound

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Jun 19, 12

bookshelves: on-kindle, paranormal, romance, challenge-books
Read from June 17 to 19, 2012

Well I have to say this book has been sat in my TBR read for ages! Having read the previous 4 books in the series I decided to have a break as I was getting sick of Mead dragging the series out and repeating things time and time again....

However, I am so glad I decided to give it another go, I am not sure if the difference is that I waited a while before heading back into the series or not, but I have remembered why I loved the books and especially Rose Hathaway!!

This book starts with Rose determined to bring Dimitri back from being a Stragoi, after a story of this previously happening she decided to break Victor out of prison to find his brother the one who managed to make the change and try to capture Dimitri so she can put her plan in motion. And as predicted here is not a lot Rose Hathaway cannot achieve when she puts her mind to it. It was nice to see Adrian finally get his chance in this books and see if there relationship can go anywhere, I think to most readers it has been obvious he has always had strong feelings for Rose.

I have to say however that I have always been Team Dimitri and have been dying to see the two of them back together...i'm still hoping!

It was great also in the book to see Vasalissa and Christian sort out their differences and work together, aww and in the end realise there has never been anyone else for either of them.....warms the cockles of my heart :)

Mead once again leaves my itching to find out what is going to happen in the next installment as Rose faces a murder charge, has me dying to start it right now and find out what happens

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.

06/19/2012