Crystal's Reviews > Again the Magic

Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas

Oct 11, 08

Read in October, 2008

Don't start this book unless you're prepared to stay up all night reading it. I started this book before bed. Big mistake! I couldn't put it down and I didn't get ANY sleep. I just HAD to finish it in one reading.

The love story between McKenna and Aline is a true love story. You felt their love for eachother from the very first page. Not many authors can take a stablehand and turn him into a hero that women from EVERY social class can fall in love with. Lisa Kleypas does a SUPERB job at this though, and this story is a prime example.

I should add that I usually hate the secondary love stories that take place in a novel, but I couldn't get enough of Olivia and Gideon. This is definitely going on my keeper shelf.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Again the Magic.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tammy Your review makes me want to pull this one off the bookshelf, Crystal. This was my first Kleypas read and I really enjoyed it. I originally picked it up because of the reunion romance theme. =)

Crystal I know what you mean Tammy! I just finished it and I'm ready to read it again! lol

Eastofoz Wasn't it all just amazing Crystal =) I usually don't like secondary stories either but Kleypas did an amazing job with this book :D

Crystal Yes East! Usually I cringe when an author gives the secondary characters their own story that takes up a good portion of the novel. I often skip over the secondary story without even reading it. But in this book I couldn't wait for to read the chapters about Olivia and Gideon. So good!