CJ - let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater's Reviews > Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye

Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie

This was actually pretty good despite the fact that some of the descriptions of things seemed to lack any vividness. The description of her talent held more vivacity and richness and I suppose when the main character is Psychic, that counts! It was the first book in the series though, so it might just be that the story has to warm up.

There was a lot of telling in this story and not much showing but I did like the character even though at one point I said to myself, 'is there any talent that Abby isn't good at?'

There were times that the plot moved too fast and the relationship between Dutch and Abby definitely falls in the category of too fast - but I still couldn't help but like their banter and arguments.

Still a good light cozy mystery and I'll probably read the rest of the series to see how the story and the author progresses.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye.