Andrea's Reviews > Hunted

Hunted by Ednah Walters

Jun 17, 2012

Read from April 01 to 03, 2013 — I own a copy , read count: 1

I really liked this book! Great addition to the series, and flows well. The Guardians story is picked up where it left off, and a re-read of the previous two are not necessary, but they are so good you should just do it anyway.

Lil is such a strong character in this story, and she holds up to her trials well, as do most of her friends. They somewhat fall to the wayside for some of the time, but you get to meet new additions, so that is ok! Sykes is particularly awesome in this book, as is Remy. Bran is Bran, all swoonworthy and whatnot!

I particularly liked the pacing of this book, but missed some of the original characters, and Kylie and Cade were interesting, hope we see more of them (her in particular) in the next instalment.

The ending was so mean! I need the next book right now!

What I am wondering though is how many more books are going to be in the series? If three books cover roughly a year, then with what happens in this particular book, how many more will there be? I hope lots!

You know those books that are just a joy to read? This is one of those, heck the whole series is! MORE PLEASE.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunted.