Lisseth (Read-a-holicZ)'s Reviews > Circle of Silence

bookshelves: summer-read, netgalley, up-for-review
Read in July, 2012

**Originally on Read-A-holicZ**

Karina's review:
This book was very mysterious. The author made it clear that MP wasn’t just a harmless pranking group. You have to keep reading the book in order to get your questions answered. Why is Val so hurt? What did Jagger do? Who is MP? Who is a part of MP? You just keep guessing throughout the book with that last question.

You honestly never really know MP. Although their identities are revealed at the end of the book you don’t KNOW them , which is the whole point of the book. Honestly I suspected Jagger being a part of MP because of his insistence on doing a story on MP, but then realized he couldn’t be when he went under cover.

I suspected Toby because of the way the author described her. (Stereotypical of me I know) Then I suspected Raul, which faltered when I realized he had a thing for Val, because MP obviously hated Val. I thought it was Jagger for the longest time because I thought maybe he was trying to hurt Val it never occurred to me that he may have cared for her.

Lastly I thought Bethany was MP because of the final clue that Toby gives. The emails sent to Val was from her own computer! Bethany is her sister easy access to Val’s desktop that they share. I had doubts though because Toby said it’s very easy to do and even explained a little bit of how it’s done.

You will enjoy this book it keeps you on your toes and a very fun read with an underlying message.

I give it 4/5 feathers. The ending was a bit more narrated like one of those old time Disney movies where they spell out the message for you. “And the princess then learned never to lie again and they lived happily ever after” sort of thing.

Highly recommend the book! I honestly couldn't stop reading it, my boss had to tell me to put it away! YOU MUST READ IT!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Circle of Silence.