Gabrielle Morgan's Reviews > Home Work

Home Work by Kaje Harper

Oct 12, 12

Read on October 11, 2012

Oh wow...this was a tough one to read toward the end, but god, it was worth it. Two days later, I still can't get it out of my head. This book had me alternating between tears of joy and pain and laughter and frustration, and I wouldn't trade a single moment of it. All the characters I've come to love were back and even more wonderful, and I loved getting the chance to see and appreciate some new faces as well. The best part of Kaje Harper's writing is always her characters, some of the best and most well-drawn I've had the pleasure of reading in this genre, and nothing in the world beats her Life Lessons crew.

That said, the story itself got to be incredibly intense. The end was not what I expected at all, and (probably because I love these particular characters so much) it hit me harder than I ever thought something like that could. I have so many feelings right now I don't know what to do with, and I'm itching like mad for the next book. I really look forward to seeing what happens next for these boys!

I actually binged and re-read all three books at once over the past two days. And really, what a perfect way to spend that part of my week...feelings and all! <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home Work.