Heather♥'s Reviews > The Dark Side of Love

The Dark Side of Love by Lynn Hagen

Jun 16, 12

Read from June 16 to 18, 2012

I really enjoyed the part where Rhys and Ceri finally awaken. It made the horror fan in me rejoice. Definitely not something I'd want to encounter while exploring dark caves (which is why you won't find me in any because you just never know what's in there and I'd also be paranoid about being trapped in a tunnel). Poor Christian had such a complex relationship with his brothers. He had to explain that they could no longer go around killing everyone they judged to be evil. And even though he had missed them so much, he also had to be prepared to kill them if necessary. Thankfully Rhys had Nathaniel to help him adjust to the strange new world he woke up in. But even though they had a really sweet ending, I didn't really feel the connection or passion between them. Now Ceri, he was one scary vampire but it looks like there may be hope for him yet.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Side of Love.

Kinny It just occurred to me. What if Ceri's mate turns out to be...ABE? That would be worth reading:-D

Heather♥ Talk about total opposites! Whoever Ceri's mate is though, they'll have to be understanding of his need to consume flesh O_O