Michelle Kelly's Reviews > And The Ranch Hand Makes Three

And The Ranch Hand Makes Three by Paige Tyler

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: 2012-read, erotic, menage
Read from June 16 to 17, 2012

I actually purchased a book called "More Than a Cowboy" which has 2 hot erotic stories in one. First story is "Karleigh's Cowboys" and the other is "And a Ranch Hand Makes Three"
Both reviews together on my blog is here:

And this review is just this book.

I purchased "More Than a Cowboy" directly from the author, Paige Tyler at the Reader & Writer Convention in Cincinnati during a book signing event. What a wonderful time to meet authors! Paige Tyler is a new to me author and she did not request this book review.

Wow the second half of "More Than a Cowboy" was even hotter than the first half. And Ranch Hand Makes Three dabbles in a little of each of the erotic genres. There is voyeurism, bondage, spankings, orals, threesomes and a whole lot more. Clint and his wife, Heather have some serious kink fetishes and their new ranch hand, Blaine was very happy to oblige.

I liked that Paige Tyler wrote that the hunky Blaine was all new to this sort of kink. Although he was not virginal by no means, I did like that he had never spanked before nor had he participated in a threesome with a married couple before. The initial offer made to him by Heather, made him have to think about it for few days. The delay helped with the climatic group finale. (Which was extremely hot). More Than a Cowboy was really good book with two really great stories so it is a perfect fitting for my 4 heart rating. I am going to have to look up what other erotic stories Paige Tyler has put out.

Teasers: Shower smut, new uses for a saddle, duel crop & strap paddling
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And The Ranch Hand Makes Three.