Trish Arrowsmith's Reviews > Indelible

Indelible by Stuart Connelly

Jun 16, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2012

Indelible is the perfect title for this story. The tattoos are indelible, the actions of the characters are indelible and as the product description shows, "it will leave an indelible mark on your psyche". With every turn of a page there was a twist of the plot.
The characterization was phenomenal in this book. I loved that I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to like or dislike each of the characters that were introduced. Under my own assumptions about who they were I was very wrong about 3 of them which added a lot of suspense to the story.
The main idea of the story is about the theft, of what many would consider, priceless art. The author approaches the subject of art in a very philosophical manner. It really makes you think about why people value the things they do and makes you question whether or not your own idea of what is valuable coincides with mainstream society.
Everytime I tried to put the book down, something intriguing would happen that would keep me reading. The story wasn't incredibly long but every page held something new; A new character, new idea, new plot twist. This book will keep you guessing from beginning to end.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indelible.