Tia's Reviews > Back to Me

Back to Me by Earl Sewell

Jun 22, 12

bookshelves: 3-kindle, 1-nets, young-adult
Read from June 21 to 22, 2012

This was a very entertaining read. It reminds me of an after school special. There's a long held fued between cousins Maya and Viviana. They can't stand each other and now Viviana is staying with Maya's family for an indeterminable amount of time. Viviana is out for revenge and she uses Maya's boyfriend as the weapon. This book had all kinds of drama....sibling rivalry, family rivalry, abandonment, flash mobs, jealous boyfriends, social/cyber bullying and a love triangle. It was fast and fun.

I rate this book 3.5 stars

I would like to thank Netgalley and Harlequin/Kimani Tru for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Back to Me.

06/22/2012
31.0% "I'm reading about a MEAN GIRL. Just because your life is crummy doesn't mean that you have to hurt and destroy others for your enjoyment. Jealousy rears its ugly head in this story."
06/22/2012
76.0% "Man, that Maya is a she-devil!! I want to jump in this book and beat her to a pulp myself....I'm that mad!! I know violence isn't the answer but she's horrid, backstabbing, manipulating, lying, two-faced, trite terror of a cousin, niece-girl."
06/22/2012
93.0% "How the mighty fall.... What's done in the dark will always come to the light."