Janina's Reviews > Fearless

Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer

Aug 15, 12

bookshelves: magical-psychic, elemental
Read on August 15, 2012

I was super excited for the release of Fearless :) I wanted to know more about Hunter and this book really helped with some questions I need to know. I have always been curious, but also skeptical of Hunter and now I see why he reacts the way he does at times.

This book takes about back to when Hunter's father was alive. It great to get insight to the event that made Hunter into the guy we knew him to be in Storm. This book made me like Hunter a little bit more. The more I learn about him the more I'm starting to warm up to him. In Spark, see a different side to him also. But back to the book at hand, you book is focused a lot on Hunter's dad. Is dad was something else. His father had a mindset that a lot would find "off". I didn't like him, but he did teach Hunter a lot of things that he needed to know.

Overall, I really liked this installment in the elemental series because you really get to see the events leading up to the introduction of Hunter in Storm. But, I wish this book was longer! I know it's a novella and all but I swear I blinked once and the book was over lol.

I can't wait for the release of Spirit! I HIGHLY recommend this series :) It's just so freaking awesome!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fearless.

08/15/2012