Karen's Reviews > Kissin' Tell

Kissin' Tell by Lorelei James

Jul 04, 12

I have been in love with the McKay's since the beginning, but I have to say this latest installment was by far my favorite. Tell McKay has been in love with Georgia Hodgekiss since high school. Georgia barely knew Tell existed, he was smart, lanky and very un-McKay like. Ten years go by and Tell is a changed man, a hot cowboy (of course following in the footsteps of his predecessor McKay's). Georgia has also changed, no longer the cheerleader, she returns to her hometown, shy, withdrawn, and just looking to start over. It isn't as easy as it sounded, making a fresh start, but with a sexy cowboy, Tell McKay at her side, it becomes easier for her to become accepted back into the fold. Tell has his demands, he still recalls every time she took advantage of him, or made him feel small, but as they work through their past hurts, you get to see a love blossom stronger than any McKay before him. He introduces Geogia to "fun" and it actually involves activity out of the bedroom. He takes her on dates to a waterpark, roller coasters, zip lining, bouncing on a trampoline (ok that scene did get pretty hot, but you can read it to find out). Tell has so much love to give, his humor and fun lovin nature was just about the sexiest thing Lorelei could have added to a cowboy. I adore that throughout the story you get snippets of just about all the other McKay's and even a few West's. Personally I love to know how other family members have been doing and you'll get a good look at how the family is coming along. Lorelei doesn't disappoint and if you are a fan of the Rough Rider series, you will love Kissin' Tell.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissin' Tell.