Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Supernaturally Kissed

3382002
Jun 24, 12

bookshelves: review-4-author, paranormal
Read on June 15, 2012

I would first like to say thanks to the author who gave me a copy for review as part of a book tour with Bewitching Book Tours! This is a fun, paranormal romance with a slightly hilarious twist... Yep, the main character is in love with a ghost! It's fantastic! She is a literally boring everyday girl, who, after a near death accident, can suddenly see, and hear, ghosts. She tries really hard to make them go away, but of course, they don't. And to make matters worse, she hears a cop begging her to help him, and when she ignores him, he takes it to the extreme-in the most hilarious way! I giggled for a long while for this. As time progresses in the book, she all of a sudden is thrown into life where is literally doing a cops job-no she is not ok with this, and she is completely upset with having to tell people about her gift, it's so embarrassing!

And then things get on the serious, as her life becomes dangerous, on the lethal side, and as much as she wants to run from all this, she is in love with a ghost. Oh boy, this is a great one. It's well written, as I didn't find any major plot holes, or complete editing issues that made the book blah! It's also a really fresh look at a human falling for a supernatural being. And even then, there are no vampires, werewolves, etc. and it's still really good. It has everything most readers ask for- humor, sad, anger, murder(s), investigations, awesome romance in a whole new light, and something to be proud of!

I was originally gunna give it a 4.5 stars- com'on, there's no werewolves-LOL- but it's too good a book for that, so I cannot cheat a great book out due to my hairy obsession!! LOL I am now going to go devour the next book, Demonically Tempted so I can have more fun!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernaturally Kissed.