Shannon 's Reviews > Lot's Return to Sodom

Lot's Return to Sodom by Sandra Brannan

Sep 21, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from June 15 to August 17, 2012

I loved the first book in the Liv Bergen series so I was excited to read the followup "Lot's Return to Sodom." I was not dissapointed! The events of this book take place during the annual Sturgis Bike Rally. I really did not know much about the rally or that area of the country before so I enjoyed learning about both. It was interesting for me to read about the activities of some of the motorcycle gangs. I know from talking to Sandra that she did a lot of research on the gangs to get the events of the book to be in line with reality.

I really like Liv, she is such a strong female character. I have to admit that this time she really did a few things that I really did not understand. As the book went on though her actions (or lack thereof actually) were explained. She witnesses some really nasty gang activity and I wonder what I would have done in the same situation. There were a few times while reading the book that I thought I had it all figured out, I was WRONG! I love that! Nothing makes me more excited about a book than not being able to figure out "who-done-it?!"

If you missed out on the first book in the series I highly recommend it. You can certainly jump in with this one and not feel lost though. I feel confident in saying that Sandra Brannan is going on my "auto-buy" list! If she wrote it, I know I am going to enjoy reading it!

BOTTOM LINE: An excellent follow up to the first in the series!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lot's Return to Sodom.

08/15/2012 page 40