Carrie Lim's Reviews > Where We Belong: A Novel

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin

A lovely story in which two women reveal their inner thoughts, secrets, longings, and need for acceptance, a place to belong and, most of all, love. The words lift right off the pages for this book. So caught up in the story that I didn't realize that I had come to the end until I turned the back cover. Be prepared for tears, I went through more than a couple tissues XD. Although, I feel I've read or watched something similar I thought the writing was quite refreshing and honest. Marian and Kirby really came alive and I loved being able to go along the journey of life with them. I loved all the characters actually, even the characters that I wanted to hate. But I got there. The story was engaging from start to finish and I feel like I learned something valuable... Touched my heart, it did.

I would recommend to anyone who ever felt lost at some point... which is probably everyone XD

ETA: I was lucky enough to have won this from an ARC giveaway :) I'm looking forward to reading more of Giffin's work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where We Belong.