Valerie's Reviews > Love Unscripted

F 50x66
Nov 18, 12

bookshelves: wtf-and-why
Read from August 05 to 14, 2012

The story started off good for me and could had been an amazing story overall if the author went in a different direction. I am tired of reading about the beautiful girl who guys try to talk to all the time, but she still has little self confidence. Like many others I felt the book was waaaay to long. There was no climax and I started to realize I could just about guess everything that would happen next. Taryn and Ryan were way to young to be calling each other Honey especially since his parents were saying it to one another and there was way to many explanations points in most things that said to one another. Also, I find it hard to believe that Kyle this incredibly sexy guy with a job that allowed him to travel, instantly fell in love with Taryn who he barely knew. And not just any love, love that made him become a crazy stalker. Most of all I didn't like the fact that Taryn couldn't just accept it when Ryan wanted to buy her something nice. It was one of the MANY ways he showed her he loved her. I mean it is not like she was asking for anything and he is stinking rich! But just because she provided for all her boyfriends in the past, she didn't feel as if she deserved nice expensive things. This book is not worth buying. And if you do read it, you will find yourself skimming through a lot of unnecessary pages thinking when will this get better, it doesn't.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Unscripted.