Tracy March's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Jul 02, 12

Read from June 15 to July 02, 2012

message 1: by Terry (new) - added it

Terry L Turrell Hi Tracy,
This is the second time I have heard this book mentioned today. I am anxious to hear what you think of it.
Terry

message 2: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy March Hi Terry,

I have been really busy, so I haven't had the opportunity to read much of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY. I believe I am on page ten! Also, forgive me for not responding sooner to your question regarding the book DEADLY SECRETS,LOVING LIES. I enjoyed reading that book. It was a quick read with romance, passion, intrigue and a dash of paranormal.

Happy reading!

Tracy March

Julie Horner I read the series twice within 2 weeks. Loved the books!

Jo Ann I just finished it and let me tell you...it's a doozy! :) I'm just starting Fifty Shades Darker.
Happy Reading!

message 5: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy March Jo Ann wrote: "I just finished it and let me tell you...it's a doozy! :) I'm just starting Fifty Shades Darker.
Happy Reading!"

Hi Jo Ann,

You are right! I have reached the can't-put-it-down stage. Captivating read!

Tracy March

Theretha Lewis Reid I had so much fun reading these books. I read them twice. Now my book club is reading them and I am enjoying them again. Fun, fun, fun...oh, and hot! Laters.

Julie Horner Some of my co-workers are reading the first book and I love hearing their "updates" every day when they get in.

message 8: by Marion (new)

Marion Has anyone read Anita Jewel Lemon's book, Crystal Island? Also, has anyone read, The Chrysopoeia Revolution by Stan Ellis? Thank you

message 9: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy March Hi Marion,

I have not read either of those books, so I wouldn't know whether or not to recommend them. Let me know if you do!

Happy reading!