Tia's Reviews > Diva

Apr 26, 2016

it was ok
bookshelves: 3-kindle, young-adult, series, 1-nets, 2review
Read from June 30 to July 01, 2012

Diva was just an ok read for me. I was happy just to finish it. There were no highs or lows, just a story with an average plot. I will say what/who held my interest was Lorraine. She was the life of the story. She was the glue that held it all together. I trudged through this book to see what she would do or say next. I also liked Melvin. I knew he would get his just due in the end. I'm sorry but I don't have much more to add. However, the story was very descriptive-scenes,clothing and a bit of history.

I would like to thank Netgalley and Random House/Delacorte for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diva.

06/30
20.0% "I don't know how I feel yet. It's not holding my attention."
06/30
45.0% "Ok, It's a bit lackluster but it's picked up a bit. I'm curious about what's not being said between Ruby and Forrest, where Forrest money really comes from, and who's this mysterious girl with the two names."
07/01
82.0% "Okay, this is a good steady read. It's nothing to shout about but a good story. If it wash;t for Lorraine I don't know if I'd finish it. She's the "life" of the story."
04/26 marked as: read