Sue's Reviews > Beyond Natural Skincare & Weight Loss

Beyond Natural Skincare & Weight Loss by Aurore Henze

Jul 08, 12

bookshelves: natural-health
Read from July 07 to 08, 2012

I was very lucky to receive a copy of "Beyond Natural Skincare & Weight Loss",(Beyond Natural Cures, #3) by Aurore Adamkiewicz, through the Goodreads Giveaway Contest.

I loved the book.It is well researched and makes a person stop and think about taking necessary "baby steps" to living a more healthy life.The first three chapters were intended to educate the reader on how serious chronic conditions can be to heal, skin and weight conditions.Then Dr Aurore provides her simple and easy recommendations that anyone can utilize to heal themselves and make their skin beautiful, and loose weight naturally.I love her honesty and willing to share her knowledge and experience in this field.Dr Aurore also follows through to provide treatments and recipes to the general public that are both economical and simple to follow.

I definately need to loose alot of weight, and I will use this book as a reference novel to assist me on this process.If I learned one thing, I know that being "Healthy",is a combination of the body and mind being in sink.

Thank you so much Aurore for allowing me to read your book, and I will definately check out your first book, Beyond Natural Cures".
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond Natural Skincare & Weight Loss.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aurore Henze Sue, that was quick- can't thank you enough!! I appreciate you being apart of this give-away! Much love, Aurore : )

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue No problem Aurore.I have much to learn.

your friend from Toronto