Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi's Reviews > The Indigo Spell

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Apr 17, 13

bookshelves: read-in-2013, we-girls-like-to-read-together, favorites, paranormal-romance, 2013-sequel-challenge
Recommended to Tanja (Tanychy) by: read-along with my girls ;)
Read from February 22 to 26, 2013

AFTER READING:
Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

It's not a secret that I've always been team Dimka. He was - I believe - my first vampire crush and now looking back it's hard to believe that all those years passed by so quickly. Still I was happy to read Adrian's story as I've always believed that he need his HEA. I still don't how will he get one but he deserves it.

The Indigo Spell was one of most-expecting books this year and needless to say a lot of amazing books are coming out this year. So I was really happy when I got to read the book. Once again it's hard to write review as some people haven't started with Bloodlines yet (I believe you'll soon) but I can tell you something about characters. Sydney wasn't favorite storyteller for most of the people. She wasn't Rose - the funny, kick-butt girl with whom you could easily connect. No Sydney was new in this. She wasn't (isn't) a vampire and she needed some time to get used to this. It looks to me that she broke that shell around her here. Adrian was, you know Adrian. It's not easy to describe him as he is something else. You need to meet him and then you will see it. It's been years since I've seen him for a first time and during the time he get closer and closer to my heart. You can't help but like this crazy, funny and sometimes too honest boy.

For me this book was so far the best in this series. Yeah I know - there are still three more to come and I somehow believe that I'll love them even more. Before I though that Bloodlines would be too much like VA but with time you could see that this is different story.

BEFORE READING:
This book has a title? When did that happen?
I'm lost in space and time!

description

UPDATE 6/27

It has a cover!! and it's blue!!!
description

But...wait..wait...where is her tattoo??
And who is this behind her?

EDIT 7/13

There are tattoos...and now we know who this guy might be!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indigo Spell.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Becca :D
lijepo zvuči naslov.. i netrebamo baš puno čekati.. piše February (to ako opet ne pomaknu datum :S)

Glass Pomjerit će ga sigurno!

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Ma hoce, uvijek ga pomjere...:S

Becca ah optimism, what would I do without you?? :D

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Ah..vidi covera! :)
i ja se duboko u sebi nadam da ce izaci u februaru, ali necu da se razocaram ako ne izadje! :)

Miss Meni su njeni coveri uvijek fulani: cijel VA kao prikazuje Rose iako cura više nalikuje na Lissu. Hello, plava je. Ova barem liči opisu glupe Sydney iako uopće ne bi trebala imati plave oči. Pobogu, čemu služi fotoshop.

Becca TANJA TO JE ONAJ DUDE (what's-his-name) onaj koji je pomogo Clarence..

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Pa ovde kao ima neke logike, ovo je Indigo Spell, pa cover je pokusaj Indigo boje.
A jeste Becca pretpostavljam da je to onaj lik, ko ce znati mozda je neko novi...

Tazitazitazi Ima li tko od vas 1. i 2. knjigu iz serije u digitalnom obliku, pa da mi pošalje? Mislim da bi mi pasale uz ove vruće ljetne dane.

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Ja mislim da imam...posalji mi mail u PM :)