NanaVamp's Reviews > Sacrificial Magic

Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane

Jun 20, 12

Read from June 14 to 16, 2012

This is my first Urban Fantasy series. After a slow start with book 1 (I was trying to get comfortable with the urban language (?). By the end of book one I had it mastered and I loved it.. I downloaded the other 3 books, and became hooked. By the time I finished book 3, I was anxious (in a stressful way) to see what happens to the flawed, dysfunctional HEA's, Terrible and Chess. After reading this last book Sacrificial Magic, I started to breathe easier.

Chess is a drug addict who is a kickass ghost hunter for the new government called the Church of Fact and Truth and Terrible is her drug dealer's enforcer. he only knows how to beat people to a pulp if they owe his boss money, and lacks words to say how he feels to Chess. He is not a typical leading man, the scars on his face and body, plus a broken nose that's been broke many times, doesn't make him a handsome Adonis. He does have a sensitive side, he fears rejection as does Chess. Chess is scarred inside more than outside. She has an inferior complex the size of an elephant. Anyway this is a story of lovers, along with supernatural suspense and action.

I'm waiting for June 26th when Chasing Magic comes out.
HUGS
NanaVamp

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrificial Magic.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Oooh. Id read this with you but my weekend is going to be sporadic and want a nice chunk of time for this one.

NanaVamp Tom I have so many typos in my review. Envelope should have been Elephant..go figure.

message 3: by Tom (last edited Jun 20, 2012 05:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Glad you enjoyed it. I'll probably get back to it sometime next week. If you go to your review, up in the upper left corner you can click edit and fix if it is bothering you. :)