Mindy's Reviews > The Naked Truth

The Naked Truth by Lilly Cain

7190668
Jun 14, 2012

bookshelves: dream-reader-dreamer2229-blo

The first book in this series is Alien Revealed. This book is not as overtly sensuous, not that it’s not sensuous it’s more subtle. Once again the Inarrii are present. They are involved in making a treaty with the Earth. During the treaty process, the ship they are meeting on is attacked, while it is defeated it is determined that a Starforce Marines officer is on board. To determine if she committed treason she is examined by the Inarrii examiner, who is skilled in mind speak examinations. Captain Susan Branscombe has many physical and mental injuries from her capture and torture.

The Inarrii heal her body, and during her time on the ship her mental scars begin to heal. As she heals and works with Asler, the Inarrii Examiner, they begin to fall in love. For the first time in her life, Susan feels protected and safe but will forces in Starforce Marines tear them apart for good

The book is tender, sexy, and seriously hot. I give this book 4 out of 5 clouds and a chili pepper rating of 7. And, really, if you meet any Inarrii men, call me. If we are going to have company in this wide universe, may they be hot, sexy, and skilled ‘:)

This product or book may have been distributed for review; this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Naked Truth.