Patti's Reviews > Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!

Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels

F 50x66
Jun 17, 12

Read from June 14 to 16, 2012

JIllian Michaels has alot to say about health and nutrition! Everything she says makes great sense, but not always attainable by most of the population. For exammple, she repeatedly mentions to eat organic as much as possible. Clearly, she is in a much higher tax bracket than most of us! Her repeated mantra, "Only eat it if it comes from the ground or had a mother", makes really good sense. In another phrase, only eat the good stuff,nothing processed!!

Whether her knowledge (or that of a ghost writer), she really has done huge amounts of research and knows what she is talking about. I am going to take many of her points and try to improve my eating habits. All in all, this book is worth reading and keeping nearby on your shelf. It will serve as a handy guide and hopefully steer you in the right direction when it comes to eating healthy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master Your Metabolism.