Susan's Reviews > The Princess and the Outlaw

The Princess and the Outlaw by Leanne Banks

Jun 14, 12

bookshelves: 2012-books-read, romance, series-romance
Read in June, 2012

Good book. I really liked both Nic and Pippa. It was obvious that they were very attracted to each other. But because of the feud between the two families, Pippa called of their romance because of family loyalty. Nic refused to let her go, and got her to meet with him again. While she was walking on the beach one day, she met Nic's mother, who was dying of cancer, and whose greatest wish is to die on Chantaine. Because of the feud, Pippa goes behind her family's back and finds a house for them to stay in. She also sneaks away and visits on a regular basis. She also spends even more time with Nic and falls in love with him. I loved the way that she took such good care of Amelie and tried to make her life better. I also really liked Nic. He wasn't arrogant or obnoxious, and he obviously loved his mother. He also wanted to be with Pippa, but was sure that her family would keep them apart. I loved the section where "good girl" Pippa finally told off her brother and moved out to her own place. I'm looking forward to reading more in this series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess and the Outlaw.