Emily's Reviews > The Scorch Trials

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

Jul 09, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 14 to July 09, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Scorch Trials.

Quotes Emily Liked

James Dashner
“Rose took my nose, I suppose”

James Dashner
“Anybody else wanna pee their pants and cry for mommy?”

James Dashner
“He didn't care about the others anymore. The chaos around him seemed to siphon away his humanity, turn him into an animal. All he wanted was to survive, make it to that building, get inside. Live. Gain another day.”

James Dashner
“...You'd think the little part about them supposedly killing us would be the attention getter.”

James Dashner
“I was just kidding, shuck-face," Minho said. "Let's all go over there. She could have an army of psycho girl ninjas hiding in that shack of hers."

"Psycho girl ninjas?" Newt repeated, his voice showing he was surprised, if not annoyed, by Minho's additude.”

James Dashner
“Rose took my nose, I suppose,” he repeated; the bubble of phlegm in his throat made a disgusting crackle. “And it really blows.”

“Hunger.
It's like an animal trapped inside you, Thomas thought.”

“It was her.
It was Teresa.”

James Dashner
“Yeah, right," Minho said. "And Frypan's gonna start having little babies, Winston'll get rid of his monster acne, and Thomas here'll actually smile for once."
Thomas turned to Minho and exaggerated a fake smile. "There, you happy?"
"Dude," he responded. "You are one ugly shank.”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Just the Average Nerd u wont regret ur choice about reading this epic book!

Emily so far its so good! i love it! and im only halfway done!

Just the Average Nerd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. i made a good statement! and can everone rlly see this converstation?

Emily why yes, yes you did! and lol i have no idea! i sure hope not! ;P

Just the Average Nerd ik!! i think it depends on ur privicy settings...so only u and ur friends ca see it....Thats good!!!!!!

Emily ha gooooood! because otherwise that would be very and i mean VERY embarrassing. fail.