Julie James's Reviews > Hot Under Pressure

Hot Under Pressure by Louisa Edwards

Jun 26, 12

Read from June 14 to 26, 2012

Loved this book! Made me laugh, made me teary-eyed--an amazing ending to the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Under Pressure.

06/14/2012 page 30
06/18/2012 page 155
50.0% 3 comments
06/21/2012 page 240
78.0% 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The cover has me hooked.....

message 2: by Azucena (new) - added it

Azucena Rodriguez OMG, thank you! I had read about this book somewhere but I just couldn't remember the title or author! I'm going to add it to my list :)

Philippa i love this series so much...i'm now obsessed with cooking

Julie James Glad I could help you out, Azucena!

I'm halfway through and really loving it!

message 5: by Llwells (new) - added it

Llwells I love this series - can't wait for her next one

Julie James Me, too. : )

Ladyacct Mo wrote: "The cover has me hooked....."

Yes - doesn't he have a nice pair of jeans????

Paula Robinson Julie, it is soooo good. My fave of the series. I love a tortured hero, and buoy is Beck one. LOVE ME SOME HIM! Hope you get to read again soon.

Mari i started reading this cause you recommended it and i loved it! im starting from book one just cause. now im sad no more cooking + romance books to read. i love that genre. cant wait to see what u read next

Julie James I agree, Paula!

And Mari--I'm glad you're enjoying the series! Louisa's books always make me wish I knew more about cooking. : )

message 11: by Mari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mari oh julie i wanted to say im really enjoying watching this show suits its a lawyer tv show which i got more interested in after reading your books which were law related (and made it fun) makes me wish i studied law. hehe

Julie James I usually stay away from legal shows, but I've heard good things about that one!

message 13: by Mari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mari its quite good. although ive been told real life law firm isnt as fun. lol

Quynh Finally starting on this one after finishing the first 2 in the series. Been curious about Beck's backstory! Can't wait to devour this one. Reading these books make me hungry for those dishes described by Louisa.