Jacqui's Reviews > Black Dawn

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

F 50x66
Jun 13, 12

Read in June, 2012

OK So don't get me wrong, I really enjoy these books however I get a little bored and annoyed when the author ALWAYS repeats what the characters look like or what they're wearing and describe their relationships with eachother.

Its like... YES WE KNOW ALREADY! No need to repeat it a million times.

I also find that I get bored of her rambling on about unnessacary things, it's like she's telling someone who has just picked up the book and they haven't read all the others so they don't know what's going on.

I can't believe there are still 3 more books! I've been reading all these books over the past 2 weeks because I only just recently discovered them and I was partly annoyed that this one didn't finish with a happy ending and now it really just seems likt it's dragging on.

And I swear if anything bad happens so Shane I will not pick up another one of these books!! Also I think Eve should turn into a Vampire :)

I don't like the way Claire thinks that by telling Shane not to help her she is gaining anything? He's just protecting her and dosn't want her to get hurt but she goes and does it anyway? She's really stupid sometimes.

But Mayrnin always makes me giggle. If he was younger he and Claire would be a good couple, but I really like the way Shane protects and loves Claire, it's really sweet :)

Can't wait to get the last 3 books over and done with (when they finally come out!!)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Dawn.

MissIntegrity she always repeats what they look like and who they are because someone Probably has just has starting reading but yeah you are sorta right they should visit the library and gt the previous books