Inthacy's Reviews > The Power of Six

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

Oct 15, 13

Maybe I'm being too generous. I liked the new POV and I'm looking forward to see more of her. There was a lot of action (although it all went a little bit too fast). It is a quick read. I can asure you that in one day you'll have it finished (maybe less). It was.... fine... I was hoping more adult characters, responsible, smart. John Smith keeps desapointing me, that he is the main character makes it worse. I mean... he is just too naive. The scenes in which he thinks about his "girlfriend" are just very EXTREMELY sugary. There where just too painful to read. Now... Marina... that's a good character... I liked her instantly. Despite her being sheltered most of her life she is quite aware of the dangers she will be facing and her duties towards her people.
Well that's pretty much it.
Read it if you are following the series, it will be worth it but you won't love it. It will leave you satisfied and may be a little ansious about the third book. 7/10 because it is enternaining and because I gonna keep on reading the series.
Enjoy!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power of Six.