Julia Attard's Reviews > Tuesdays with Morrie

bookshelves: currently-reading

Tuesdays with Morrie
by: Mitch Albom
Narrative

The orginization of this book was thought through very well. It's orginized by the days that Mitch visited Morrie, which was tuesdays. Every tuesday a lesson was taught and learned and I thought this was tought through well.The foreshadowing of this book was also good. It gave little hints about Morrie's future but didn't immediately give it away. I thought the quality of the writing was in great form. It really showed how deeply Mitch cared about this book. He gives a very in depth description of Morrie and how great of a person he was. There are many themes of this story, they talk about regrets, the world, death, family, fear, money, marriage, culture, forgiveness,and other life lessons. These were very helpful to me to the point that I learned more about myself. This was a very inspirational story. I recommend this book to someone who likes a book that you can read in one sitting and still learn an amazing lesson.This book is recommeded for people all ages who are willing to hear a story of a brave, strong, old man.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tuesdays with Morrie.