Sydney's Reviews > Sweet Evil

bookshelves: rec, awesome
Recommended for: Yasmine John Darlene Arlette
Read from June 13 to 15, 2012

I don't know why I keep reading Kopano as Sopronos -.-
I love this series and now I can't wait for book #2 because uhg! Kai stop being a douche but then again he has to be, so.. just uhg! :c I hope someone just makes Kai's father fall off the face of the Earth.

Merged review:

Loved it!

Merged review:

I feel like I'm 14 again and I'm all hyped up and fan-girling again!
I want to give this 10 stars!!! The story takes all the time and is fascinating, interesting and very well written all at the same time! This was soooo much information overload but I bathed in it and loved every single page of it!! Gosh, just in love with it! Also the characters are so wonderful for once. They're not annoying, ignorant bunch of idiots (teens).

At some point I really felt like punching Kaiden in the gut for some of the things he said or did, nonetheless in general I just loved his character!

It's so weird how I just literally stumbled upon this book and the title and cover just made me want to read it! And now it's one of the best/favorite books I've ever read [told you I was fan-girling!]. Went through loads of flashbacks while reading, could relate to so much which was insane.. all fan-girling and my idiocy aside, I completely loved it! Now I have to down-grade my other 'read' books because they just can't compete with this one.
I'm going to stop right here because otherwise I will end up using all the characters that are left to this post haha :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Evil.