Manda's Reviews > Who We Are

Who We Are by T.J. Klune

Jun 16, 12

Read from June 13 to 16, 2012

I had barely finished the first installment of this series, Bear, Otter and the Kid when grabbed this book, Who We Are, in my hands. I must say I was put off by the accusations of plagiarism with the first book. I almost let the book slip from my reading list. Thank goodness I didn't! I can tell it surely was not plagiarized. Absolutely no chance. I've seen Shelter multiple times and I can tell BOK stood on it's own strong legs.

Who We Are is a peculiar book; sweet, cute, emotional... I loved Bear's voice and I really felt he spoke to me when he was telling his story. I loved how he jumped from scene to scene and it felt natural. The theme in this books was family and how to forgive and be forgiven - if that is even possible. The main characters grew all-through the book and I could not help but to fall in love with them even more.

I strongly recommend both books in this series and I just wish third book is on its way as the ending hinted. The Kid deserves his story!!!!

Thank you TJ for the wonderful read! This book made the last of my holidays enjoyable.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Who We Are.