Hiram Alexander's Reviews > Lord of the Shadows

liked it
bookshelves: darren-shan, 2009, vampires
Recommended for: Vampire Book Lovers
Read in January, 2009

** spoiler alert ** OMG! This book was soooo intense! Morgan James kills Hibernius Tall! I didn't even know he could be killed and Desmond Tiny and Evanna weren't even shaken by their relative's death! Awww... Shancus died! Stupid Steve, I hate that Lord of the Vampaneze! I hate him with a great intensity!!! I hope that Steve dies in the end and pays for all the evil that he's done.

Anyways, once again, another great novel by Darren Shan. Um, the only reason this one didn't receive four stars was basically because it didn't really specify who The Lord of the Shadows is. All it really did was mention the title a lot but never revealed who would destroy the entire world. It was really suspensful and dark as the novels are.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that Steve is the Lord of the Shadows.... Mainly because of the front cover.

The book was good except for the fact that it was named The Lord of the Shadows but didn't really say who it was. Bad Darren Shan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of the Shadows.