Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .'s Reviews > A Table for Three

A Table for Three by Lainey Reese

A Table for Three is a quick little read, coming in at about 180 pages, written by Lainey Reese.

The Setup:
Riley Ramirez has always dreamed of living in New York and upon her first day in the big city as a new resident, she heads out looking for a little excitement from the city's nightlife and quickly finds herself in an exclusive nightclub, face to face with its alluring and salacious owner, Kincade Marshall. After an impassioned night, she quickly finds herself introduced to Cade's best friend, Trevor Wellington, who shares everything with him, and I do mean everything. Things soon heat up and Riley is opened up to an exciting new world she thought impossible but someone wants to finalize their ternion and it just could be fatal.

The Review:
Though this read was short, it was exciting, suggestive, lascivious and just all around fun to read! Riley was so open to all the new experiences she was being introduced to and there was no indecision or second guessing which made it refreshing. Cade and Trevor were WAY hot! This was a perfect menage-a-trois with no inherent jealousy to contend with. I really enjoyed reading it.

My only complaint, it was way to short and the ending was a bit abrupt. I wish it has been spaced out a bit more. I would definitely suggest this to anyone looking to get a little dirty with a quick, easy and fun read.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Table for Three.