Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Forbidden by Fate

Forbidden by Fate by Kristin Miller

Jun 12, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, ebook, request, paranormal-romance
Read in June, 2012

Damon has been sent by the Draco queen onto Were lands, lands he is not ever supposed to trespass on again, in hopes of negotiating a territory boundary. He eagerly accepts the task in hopes of seeing the one woman he has longed for for the past seven years. Sasha can’t believe that the only man she has ever loved is in her home. She knows there is not a forever for them, but she will sacrifice anything for just a moment, a touch, anything she can have of him.

I could not put the Kindle down once I started reading this novella! I fell in love with Damon. I thought Kristin had created a sexy dragon with Rafe (Claimed by Desire) I was wrong. Damon is one of the sweetest, kindest, most playful heroes that I have read in a long time. He sacrificed so much for the hopes that he would one day be able to get Sasha back in his life. His confession to Sasha when they were in his home was downright heartbreaking.

Sasha has been miserable for the past seven years. That is how long it has been since her father Alpha to her pack has forbade her from seeing Damon. Draco’s and Were’s are a forbidden pairing on the Isles of Frealon. Sasha has tried to forget about Damon and do what her father expects of her, what he believes is best for the pack. I love how she stood up for what she wanted at the end. She turned into one powerful and exciting heroine to read.

Damon and Sasha have an incredible love story. The sacrifices they were willing to make to be together were so touching. I cheered for them the entire time while I was reading. Then when her father showed his true feelings towards his daughter’s feelings for Damon I wanted jump in the Kindle to fight for them. They deserved so much more than what they had had for the past seven years. Forbidden by Fate is an incredible must read. I loved Damon!

Favorite quote, Damon to Sasha.
“Then I’ll take this moment and make a thousand memories with it. “
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden by Fate.