Kelli Lee's Reviews > The Assassin's Curse

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Oct 24, 12

bookshelves: adventurous-quests, contemporary-fantasy, speculative-fiction, magic-abound
Read from October 18 to 24, 2012

The cliffhanger is killing me! As in I need The Pirate's Wish stat!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Assassin's Curse.

10/19/2012
55.0% "What a fun adventurous book. Runaway bride, pirates, assassins, magic and that's just the beginning!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle Enjoying it so far?

Kelli Lee Oh yeah. This is definitely a fun book! Quintessential escape read.

message 3: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle Kelly wrote: "Oh yeah. This is definitely a fun book! Quintessential escape read."

My next bookshop trip shall include a hunt for it, then. =D

Kelli Lee Oh sweet. I bet you'll love it too! I mean, pirates and assassins and magic, the desert as a backdrop, what's not to love?

message 5: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle Kelly wrote: "Oh sweet. I bet you'll love it too! I mean, pirates and assassins and magic, the desert as a backdrop, what's not to love?"

Ok, seriously, stop the torture. I have an assignment to write by Friday and my favourite bookshop is only 10 minutes away!

Kelli Lee Mwa ha ha ha, my work here is done! ;)

message 7: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle Kelly wrote: "Mwa ha ha ha, my work here is done! ;)"

Aaaaaand I fail my degree. =p Thanks.
(If I haven't worked so hard up until now, I'd be half tempted to say books are worth the loss. =p)

message 8: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rinehart This book sounds phenom, adding it to the list.

Kelli Lee @Jennifer- awesome. Oversight on my part, thinking that you already had it added to your To-Read list, otherwise I'd've recc'd it to you. I think you'll enjoy it.

message 10: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rinehart You are so neglectful, Kelly! Hee hee. I just finished reading books 1 &2 of the Grimnoir (fun books,you should check them out) and this book sounds like the perfect antidote to my book slump.

Kelli Lee @Jennifer - thanks for the heads up. I've added book one to read. Looks fun. Not to trivialize Assassin's Curse, but its definitely a ceasing book slumps type of novel.

message 12: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rinehart Where do you hear about these books?

Kelli Lee Goodreads, but of course, along with the fabulous people I follow. This site is the best for discovering gems like Assassin's Curse.

message 14: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rinehart Aha! I should spend more time on here, I'm always behind the curve on books.

message 15: by Belle (last edited Oct 28, 2012 09:39AM) (new) - added it

Belle (@Jennifer - me too!!)

message 16: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rinehart Belle -Guess we can just follow Kelly, she's always got the newest cool stuff!

Kelli Lee Oh geez, the pressure's on. Rest assured, I'll do my best. :)