Amanda Ryan's Reviews > Lucky in Love

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

Jun 12, 12

Read in May, 2012

Lucky in Love is book four in Jill Shavlis's Lucky Harbor series. We're introduced to three women who become quick friends, each of them leading different paths in the small town.

Mallory Quinn is a well known nurse with a pristine reputation. She's looking to get a free clinic up and running in her town, though she's getting resistance from her fellow residents. Her predictable life goes awry when she meets Ty Garrison. There's a spark between them, though they are both reluctant to explore it too far because, frankly, they know it won't pan out. They each consider themselves unavailable.

I've read all three of these new Lucky Harbor books, and if I had to rate them I'd probably give this one a close third place medal. It's sweet and sexy, but it doesn't quite burn as hot the next two do. Mallory is an easily likable character, and Ty is sexy and charismatic. Their attraction is fun to watch, though their journey from beginning to end is a bit predictable.

All in all, I think this was a sweet start to a new angle in the Lucky Harbor series, though it's not one to linger.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucky in Love.