Nereid's Reviews > Entasy

Entasy by Brynn Myers

7761984
Jun 02, 2013

Read from July 09 to 10, 2012

It is great to re-read a book and then get new perspective on it and I am still blown away the second time I read this. Full of action and steamy hot moments with her dream man Kylah is struggling with secrets yet to be revealed. I devoured this short novella and I am now diving into the the second book in this series, can't wait to read it.

Where has this gem of a story been hiding, I wish it was January already so I can read the next book. Kylah is just your average costume designer with over-protective brothers who are Irish and own a bar or is she? Kylah has been having disturbing dreams of late of monsters with claws and things chasing her. Liam of the dark fae is in pursuit as he has been searching for her for a long time and is getting closer now to finding her. Her dreams are visions and a warning but she does not know who she really is. Due to seeing her parents death and suffering unspeakable torture, Kylah has had her memories changed so she does not know she is a Goddess but that will all change once she witnesses the death of her brother. Aerric has only just found her again, his one true mate and never knew she was alive as the knowledge was hidden from him. I felt sorry for him as he loved her dearly and to keep her from him was cruel and he will not let anything happen to her now that he has her in his arms again. He is pretty hot and sexy so I can understand why Kylah feels so drawn to him in her dreams and then realises that he is real and her true mate. Now Kylah needs to remember who she is and take control of her destiny before it is too late.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entasy.

06/01/2013 marked as: currently-reading
06/02/2013
10.0% "Re-reading this book in anticipation of the second one being released."
06/02/2013 marked as: read